Colleges, Universities, and related Institutions
Lewis-Burke Associates LLC (Lewis-Burke) provides comprehensive federal representation for institutions of higher education and related organizations, always recognizing that each client’s needs are unique. For some clients, our firm becomes a very public part of their “Washington presence,” while for others, Lewis-Burke remains in the background, providing information on new opportunities and strategic advice on pursuing these opportunities to the client’s already-established Washington team.
- Boston University
- California Institute of Technology
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- New Mexico State University
- Northeastern University
- Rutgers University
- Tufts University
- Tulane University
- University of Arizona
- University of California, Riverside
- University of Cincinnati
- University of Illinois System
- University of Iowa
- University of Oregon
- University of Southern California
- University of Virginia
- Washington State University
A number of Lewis-Burke’s clients manage major federal research laboratories or research centers. Our representation of these facilities includes activities involving Congressional funding and policy making, as well as the enhancement of relationships with sponsoring federal agencies and key Congressional decision-makers.
- Associated Universities, Inc.
- Fermi Research Alliance, LLC
- South Dakota Science and Technology Authority
Lewis-Burke’s services for associations include coalition-building, strategic planning, seminars designed to increase the membership’s understanding of the federal political process as it relates to science and education policy and funding, and integrity-backed relationship-building with members of Congress and federal agencies.
- American Society of Plant Biologists
- Association of Independent Research Institutes
- Council on Social Work Education
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Human Factors and Ergonomics Society