Lewis-Burke Associates LLC is currently seeking qualified applicants for a position as an Administrative Associate based in Washington, DC. Lewis-Burke is a lobbying and consulting firm representing some of the country’s largest public and private research universities and scientific organizations. The firm, founded in 1992, is known for its research, education, science, technology, and healthcare policy expertise. The Administrative Associate will be tasked with a broad range of responsibilities including:
- Human resource expertise to manage employee health insurance, 401(K), and life & disability insurance benefits
- Preparing reimbursable expense reports and entering into QuickBooks software for accounting
- Booking, confirming, and organizing travel for company executives and staff
- Providing operational support during client events
- Supporting external marketing efforts through graphics design and social media posting/blogging
- Assisting with general administrative tasks
Compensation is commensurate with experience and the generous benefits package includes 11 paid holidays, vacation and sick time, and employer contributions to health insurance and retirement savings.
To be successful in this role, candidates must possess excellent writing skills, the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels, attention to detail, effective time management skills, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Lewis-Burke is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, ability, and experience drives us forward every day.